Saturday, May 3, 2008

Reminiscences


I still cherish the memories of the days…

When I used to wait for the early hours to meet you…

I still feel the pain in my heart…

When you said I was just another person to talk…

You made me laugh at my own mistakes

Yet you were the only one who made me weep for the same

People say you are unfortunate to miss my love

But little do they know how unfortunate I am to miss someone I love

You never praised me.. You never impressed me...

all you said were the words from your heart..

I never knew.. What a true love would be like until I met you

Always thought love is expecting back what we give…

But now I’ve realized….love can be unconditional too...

No matter how…I still love you and will always

Forever ever and ever…………………..

1 comment:

freak-y said...

hmmm..
Will get back here on that.. :)